2015 WORKSHOP - MADRID, SPAIN
2015 INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON
ENVIRONMENT AND ALTERNATIVE ENERGY
"Increasing Space Mission Ground Infrastructure Resiliency through Sustainability"
Being Held at the
European Space Agency (ESA)
European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
November 10 - 13, 2015
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and European partners are holding the 13th Annual International Workshop on Environment and Alternative Energy, November 10 - 13 at the European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC) in Madrid, Spain.
An exciting program is being planned that will include presentations on current issues, progress in these issues, and technological solutions, from research and development to commercially available technologies, with views on potential collaborations.
This year’s workshop will have a unique combination of technical presentations and discussions including:
- Increasing Space Mission Ground Infrastructure
Resiliency through Sustainable Measures:
- Energy Efficiency & Water Conservation
- Infrastructure Resiliency Measures and Analytical Tools
- Environmentally-Driven Changes to Aerospace Materials and Process Management:
- Corrosion Protection
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation & Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) Regulation
- Student presentations on related international and domestic research
- Other collaborative opportunities welcomed
For further information contact Michelle Lamb - firstname.lastname@example.org